LYCEUM NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY
- Established in 1969, a highly reputed institution offering medical education in the city of Dagupan.
- First Medical School of the North. Over the years LNU has become a center of academic excellence and research that contributes towards global competitiveness.
- LNU is located away from the busy city life of Metro Manila, the Dagupan city is a clean & green city in Pangasinan province. Low Cost of living.
- Listed in MCI(Medical Council of India), WHO(World Health Organization), GMC-UK & FAIMER-USA directories.
- Being 3rd largest English speaking country, LYCEUM NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY offers English medium of instruction in US syllabus.
- Fully air-conditioned lecture halls with state of the art facilities.
- On campus accommodation with South and North Indian food.
- Disease spectrum similar to India. Excellent hands on practice in affiliated hospitals with 1000 beds.
- Large patient base and chance to get a good exposure to study different medical conditions.
- USMLE STEP I and II can be completed in the Philippines.
Darcy Kuemper Womens Jersey